product cover updates
- Uni ATS, v1.04
- Cat ATS, v1.04 (früher Cat Pet Fur Sensor)
- Dog ATS, v1.04 (früher Dog Pet Fur Sensor)
- BlinkScript, v1.02 (Standard und Builder Editions)
- EarProtectors, v1.01
- Immosit, 1.03
- TPMirror, v1.01 (Transfer und Copy Versionen)
- TPSign, v1.01 (Transfer und Copy Versionen)
- TPRelay, v1.02
- Ungarbler, v1.02
In the first group the real updates are made, i.e. the products were really changed. In the first one just the product boxes, but not only the box itsel or the cover pictures, but also the box opening code: The script '*productHandler' became '*productKey' now. Three reasons to do so.
First, by rezing the box the menu comes immediatelly and contanis three buttons
- Open - as usual, the items are given to the owner
- Update - also as usual, if a vendor containing the update is nearby, the update is given
- Remove - this is new, after hitting it, the box is remowed from the world.
Secondly, the product key does also the enpacking job and can now manage also no-copy items. The productHandler script failed in that and i forgot to fix it. Sorry about it.
Last reason is, the productKey script implements an API that allows to carry it on a band. Exactly to say, that is a free available device, looking as a watch that can carry up to 12 product keys, so one does not need to rezz the product box anytime to get update, doung via the key holder is easier.
The management of product keys means: They can be added (just by adding the script into object inventory), an update for the selected product can be requested via the key, and the key can be removed.
Th devize is available inworld or here on XStreet SL.
PS: Moved, original date 22.02.2009