XStreetSL is a number of web services for SL creatives. Most used and important service of XStreetSL is listing of their products, allowing SL residents to buy stuff for SL via web interface, even not being logged into SL. Perhaps you know already, LL (owner of XStreetSL) plans to change how the products on it will be charged. Here is a good overview.
To keep it shortly two things will change:
- Each freeby, i.e. a thing that is for free, will now cost a listing fee of 100L per month (early the listing was free)
- Each payable item will cost a listing fee of 10L per month (early it was free) and 3L minimal comission.
However, this what i did or plan to:
- All freebies are now collected together to a big freeby pack, which i sell exclusivelly on XStreetSL. However, each freeby is stil available inworld separatelly.
- All three editions of avatar touch sensors are now collected in a single package, which is now released inworld and also on XStreetSL.
- I sell 4 RLV teleporters by now, copyable and non-copyable TP mirors and TP signs. However, the difference of mirrors and signs is just replacement of one script, so i will release two TP kits, one copyable, one no-copy. Each kit will have updated main scripts and allow the usage as a mirror and as a sign as well.
- Plans on listing commission, LL blog
- Freeby Pack
- ATS: Cat, Dog and Uni editions are now the complete edition
- RLV teleporters: Now a RLV Teleporter System, Private, Professional, Extensions
XStreetSL became SLMarketplace, while ago already, but stil without planed listing fees. But i will not revoke the decisions, for example turning the Freeby Pack into single frebies again: A running system you should touch never. Today, after the plan is completed, i just corrected the links above.